Iridium Prepaid plan is a great way to use Iridium satellite service with no monthly fees, credit checks, unexpected service charges or security deposits.
We offer a variety of prepaid options for different regions, budgets and usage patterns.
– Northern Lights (Canada & Alaska)
– Southern Cross (Australia & New Zealand)
– Latin America
These prepaid plans can be used with any Iridium satellite phone (9500, 9505, 9505A, 9555, Extreme), regardless of whether it was or wasn’t purchased from Fatech International.
Please select the desired prepaid plan below and pay using your Amazon.com account:
EMERGENCY PLAN 200-min - $449
The Emergency Plan 200-min offers lower start-up costs for individuals and organizations who need satellite communications only for emergencies or occasional use.
|Outbound Voice Calls||USD/min.|
|To landlines or cell phones||2.25|
|To Iridium phones & voicemail||0.72|
|Direct dial calls||FREE|
|Two-stage dialing calls||2.25|
|Direct-Internet Data Calls:||1.53|
|Text Messages (SMS)|
- Included minutes: 200
- Voucher Validity Time: 12 months
- The Emergency plan can be used with any Iridium phone anywhere in the world.
- Not rechargeable. Upon expiration or depletion of initial minutes, a new voucher can be loaded to the account, but any unused minutes or validity time will be forfeited.
Global Plans feature one flat rate for the entire Iridium coverage area. The most popular choice is the Global 500-min plan with 12 months of validity. For short term heavy users the Global 750-min can be a great option. If you expect to use your Iridium phone extensively, consider higher usage plans with rates lower by 30-40%.
|Global plan||Validity||Price||Outbound calls, USD/min.||Text
|globally & data||to Iridium|
– Rechargeable with more minutes at any time, unused minutes roll over. Maximum account validity: 2 years (except Global 300- and 750-min).
– * Minutes in Global 300- and 750-min plans do not carry forward. Upon expiration or depletion of initial minutes, a new voucher can be loaded to the account, but any unused minutes or validity time will be forfeited.
– No activation fee.
– Billing increment: 20 seconds
– Calls to other satellite networks are 9 times of the regular global call rate.
For all plans:
– All incoming calls are free for the Iridium subscriber (but not for the caller!), except for two-stage dialing calls, which are billed at the outgoing call rate.
– Rates for outgoing calls to other destinations such as other satellite systems, premium numbers, etc. are higher.
– Each prepaid voucher has Validity Time, a period of time by which the voucher extends the validity period of Iridium prepaid account. All prepaid minutes and other airtime will be expired from the account upon the end of the validity time term, unless a new voucher is loaded to the account before the expiration date.
– Maximum Age Limit: a period of time during which the minutes from a prepaid voucher can be kept on a prepaid account and used by the customer. The age limit for most vouchers is 3 years.
– If a voucher is not rechargeable, all minutes will be expired on the account expiration date.